ATM Account ExecutiveATM Account Executives have a high-paced, exciting career path ahead of them.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products and services to new customers.
- Sourcing sales leads through cold calling, customer inquiries, client referrals, and individual creative outreach.
- Achieving key performance objectives.
- Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyzing the territory market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Keeping abreast of best practices and industry trends.
- Continuously improving through feedback.
JOB SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years business sales experience (preferred).
- Familiarity with CRM best practices.
- Experience building productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Passion for self-improvement.
- Comfortable with MS Office & Google suite of programs.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass a background screening.
- Ability to travel throughout Oregon & Washington.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Commission
- $60,000 first-year earnings at MINIMUM expectations (base +commissions).
- Corporate credit card for gas and selling needs.
- Cell Phone.
- Ongoing performance focused promotions.
- A business casual work environment.