ATM Profit CalculatorThe Math of Profit in Your Pocket
Calculate your estimated monthly savings in 3 easy steps
Purchasing or leasing an ATM for your business is a great move to making a little extra cash. Give us a call if you’re interested and we’ll set you up with one of our fast and reliable ATMs in no time. Be sure to ask about our FREE ATM placement program too!
Let’s say you have $40,000 in sales right now.
- 25% of that is paid in cash, 75% of that is in cards.
- You make the great decision of purchasing or leasing an ATM
- Now 66% of your sales are in cash, 33% are card purchases.
- When customers have cash in hand, they’ll spend about 25% more, increasing your sales to $50,000
Example 2: Surcharge Revenue
- Install a new ATM, let’s say customers start withdrawing a total of $30,000 each month.
- To make it easier, every time they withdraw, it’s $40 at a time.
- Now, a typical withdrawal fee is about $2.00, so let’s set it to that.
- So, $30,000 a month / $40 each time is going to be 750 transactions each month.
- Now we take that surcharge fee, $2.00 and multiply that with the 750 transactions.
- You’ve now generated $1,500 in surcharges each month.
- Annually, you’re generating $18,000 every year with just a $2.00 surcharge fee.
You can make amazing money just by installing an ATM in your storefront. You can buy, lease, or even rent an ATM for your store or event to make some extra cash. This is a way to make some easy, passive extra revenue, while your customers remain satisfied and happy.
But what about those pesky credit card transaction fees? Having an ATM can help pay off those fees too. When customers use cash over card, you’ll be charged less for those credit card transaction fees, letting you keep more cash in your pocket. Let’s put our two examples together to show how we can reduce your credit card fees:
Example 3: CC Transaction Fee Savings
- You have 2% credit card transaction fees and you’re making $40,000 in sales.
- If 75% of your transactions are credit card transactions, then your sales will be $30,000 in credit card transactions.
- That means you’ll pay an additional $600 in credit card transaction fees.
But let’s say you install an ATM, how does that change things?
- Once you install the ATM, you’ll see that your credit card transactions will go from 75% to 33%, meaning only $13,200 of your $40,000 in sales will be from credit cards.
- Take 2% of $13,200, you’ll only be paying $264 in credit card transaction fees.
So not only will you be making money, you’ll be saving tons of money too. And all of this isn’t even accounting for the extra foot traffic you’ll see. Purchasing or leasing an ATM for your business is a great move to making a little extra cash. Give us a call if you’re interested and we’ll set you up with one of our fast and reliable ATMs in no time. Be sure to ask about our FREE ATM placement program too!
Now you know the profit calculations, let’s get you an ATM!