ATM Customer AdvocateATM Customer Advocates have a high-paced, exciting career path ahead of them.
CUSTOMER ADVOCATE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing troubleshooting assistance in areas such as client orders, account resolution, and other role-specific challenges.
- Providing data and guides to help the sales team.
- Managing sales tracking tools and report on critical information.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, our competitors, new product and feature launches, and ensure the sales team is informed.
- Reviewing pending orders and specific customer requests to provide excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Championing incoming event sales/leads to their conclusion.
- Responding to inbound leads, qualify their needs, and book appointments for sales consultants.
JOB SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Those with experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Sales Support Associate are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Independent, scrappy, and a fast learner who enjoys constant improvement of their knowledge and skills.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable with phone outreach to new prospective customers.
- Ability to update the CRM database, report preparation, and document presentation.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Enthusiasm and a professional attitude are a must.
SALARY: $14.00 to $19.00 /hour, dependent on experience.
- Achievement bonuses.
- Commissions on booked sales leads sold by sales consultant and event sales.
- Ongoing performance focused promotions.
- Casual work environment.