Lead Service TechnicianATM techs have a high-paced, exciting career path ahead of them.
LEAD SERVICE TECH RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing current techs, as well as providing installs, repairs, and preventive maintenance on a variety of security equipment, PC, and PC peripheral equipment.
- ATM installs, repairs, and preventive maintenance on a variety of security equipment, PC, and PC peripheral equipment.
- Prioritizing and planning service calls.
- Contacting customers with estimated time of arrival (ETA) and providing updates as required.
- Directly communicating with customers to provide call updates and resolution.
- Timely and accurate reporting of service updates.
- Following material control processes in support of assigned responsibilities (keys, combinations, alarms, parts inventory, etc.).
- Organizing and utilizing technical documentation in support of job responsibilities.
- Providing first-line maintenance on ATMs to include:
- Troubleshooting of problems.
- Clearing of paper jams, card jams, bill jams, deposit jams, etc.
- Maintaining ATMs, including replacement of consumable materials, belts, air filters, feed parts, assemblies, etc.
- Cleaning equipment exterior and interior on each service call.
- Providing repairs and preventive maintenance on a variety of financial equipment, including ATMs, drive-up/conventional equipment, check sorters/proof machines, scanners, and small equipment.
- Performing simple and complex installation functions, including pulling cable, anchoring/mounting of equipment, installing locks, configuring equipment and providing training to customers.
- Adhering to service operating procedures.
- Providing technical support to other service team members.
CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Work weekend rotations and/or on-call hours.
- Lift and/or assist in the lifting of up to 200 lbs.
- Safely lift up to 65 lbs. alone and move up to 200 lbs. alone utilizing a dolly.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
SALARY: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour, dependent on experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license & insurance.
- Hardware, mechanical, or technical skills and experience.
- Able to pass a background check – no financial crimes (fraud, forgery, etc.) or violent felonies.
- Computer and network literate.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads safely.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, climb, and bend.
- Ability to work in an inside and outside environment.
- High-quality customer service skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to perform on-call hours and work additional hours as needed.