GoldStar ATM is looking for a full-time administrative assistant to help us manage our day-to-day operations. A qualified applicant will have a positive attitude, high-quality organizational skills, and an ability work independently and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinating projects / project management.
- Managing calendars.
- Checking emails / have the writing ability to respond to each.
- Preparing for staff meetings.
- Organizing travel arrangements for personal and business trips.
JOB SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong writing skills.
- Substantial interpersonal skills.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.